I'm Salina, the founder, and owner of EXPRESS-iT-WRiTE, a business entity that was set up in 2011 and based in Malaysia.
I named my business EXPRESS-iT-WRiTE as it perfectly fits the tagline Express it right, loud & clear, the very phrase I used to repeat to my students while teaching them the importance of writing correctly, clearly and effectively.
Back then, I tutored secondary students Maths and English.
Under the name EXPRESS-iT-WRiTE, I hope to turn my business into an enterprise that not only reflects my love for the written words but also as an avenue for me to help others get their message out by expressing it right, loud and clear.
I want to work together with small to medium business entities, university students, and scholars to help them reach out to their intended audience better through the correct use of the written words.
I started out EXPRESS-iT-WRiTE by writing promotional materials and profiles for home-based businesses. Later, I decided to also offer proofreading, editing, translating and paraphrasing services.
Passionate about writing, I find it cathartic to channel my passion through blogging. Since 2007, blogging regularly has been an outlet for me to vent or simply to share my thoughts while keeping the creative juice flowing.
To get an idea of my writing style, you can read this blog entry, or read a copy I had written for a homestay program here.
A bit about me
- Attended American Colleges for both my diploma & bachelor's degree (B.Sc in Applied Mathematics, University of Pittsburgh)
- Over 10 years corporate experience in the financial services sector
- Strong written communication skills
- Meticulous, analytical and reliable
- One of the top scorers in TOEFL exam
- Obtained distinction in English in O-Level equivalent high school certificate